miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013

"You eclipsed block corner , Tango"

                      "Your eclipsed corner Tango"

                                                                                  (Tango)

I meditate ... if not too expensive,

the same day, this cessation.

Disbelieve, the joys perennial

when they are passing.

In future, please you are uncomfortable,

or hobnob with happiness.

Not a thing, which it is installed,

and become "bipolar".




The afternoon and step over the threshold,

as wandering clouds furtive.

I know that you wait for me,

  in an "eclipsed corner" ...

We divided into pieces that your beauty,

in each light and shadow.

Unknowingly, wasted corner,

of a flower, its beauty ...




I reach, "runs" of Tangos,

from a patio with "Magnolias".

Not far away, the angle,

eclipsed your corner.

If crosses me, your eyes,

signal, my path, is valued.

Every step that I take ...

Closer to your face.




The vast night we reserve the playful question

and the music in you, does not sleep, ever.

Today I feel that I'm doing, "mules"

the "stingy" providence.

The coveted fortune is a "hole usurer"

by which we slip, our hopes.

"The Flirt" is pure fantasy

who pontificated, "porteños" ...




In life there is always a balance ...

one of "lime", and an "arena".

When you begin to believe in happiness,

always have to go back "Casillas".

It seems to be an absolute law,

  governing, in the vast universe.

Too, proudly ...

But ... very "bitch" ...




"Porteño" = buenos aires natural







                                                                Daniel H Guasti

                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario