martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

"The saving Alba , Tango"

                                     
                                              "
The saving Alba, Tango"
                                                                         (Tango)


When the day was broken up,
between the colors dispersed in the afternoon.
They start in my interior, to creep,
the stinging pain of your memory.
The night is stretched like a rubber ...
And the merciless, sleeplessness.
It appears that "phantom plaintiff"
I never made ​​money,
and always insists,
to paint in the shadows.
Finally, a light seeps through my window,
That's where Alba, absolves me ...

I no longer closed, imagine this sort,
and that it's over.
The time portal, a pain
  only be measured by a "drink"
Nothing, relieve me, forgetfulness,
in the rigid time line.
Your game was my grief,
as the fearless "Winter Rose" ...

The weight of the whole Universe, too,
to load on my shoulders.
The secret file of your secrecy,
I ... I've, "minimized" ...
He lost in sporadic pain,
with a handful of vain arrogance,
Every so often, I listed these "gnomes" momentary
which enlarge, their "bars".
I make jokes in my dreams,
and my sins ... crack ...

Your face ... is no longer the same face ...
as I imagined ...
With a grimace "libertarian"
  walks, my remorse.
Now ... is the one that shows me the sorry ...
So ... my savior "Alba", turn it off ...

       Alba = sunrise                                                                           Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario