jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

"Cups flipped , tango"

                                                
                                                   "
Cups flipped, Tango"
                                                                                  (Tango)


These glasses flipped on the table ...
They have been a symbol.
Collapsed all ... Everything ....
as high towers of lies.
That night, I went looking, desperately ...
and I found only those cups falls.
In the table, no one,
escaped, until the shadows.

Fate, I borrowed a blackboard,
for me to write your name.
Yesterday ... spent without looking,
just ahead of mine.
  The illusion is just a ritual,
is experienced, and then.
Your name, I had to delete it,
then to understand, very little ...

I dropped all, a "cathedral"
innocence that I was building.
Today, I am evoking,
with complaints last night.
  My criticism is useless,
as useless "junk".
  These glasses, empty, lonely,
I suggested, my debacle ...

I filled buckets and buckets
with more bitter tears.
  Not rewind the past,
the glasses are going to stop, alone ...
In the end, it all ends up as a long "tail"
  and leaves you with a handful of questions.
The remaining faults,
I left, so slyly one, delete them.
Maybe tomorrow, a moon you enlarge,
and will sponsor a better future ....
These glasses were a demonstrative, delirium ...
The end of a fable untenable ...
                                                           Daniel H Guasti
                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario