sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

"Energy fields , Tango"

                                                              "Energy fields, Tango"
                                                                                  (Tango)


It's a great "energy field",
was installed, around you.
Brighten like a Sun,
dark nights and serene.
A cloud of "bosons" around you,
for the neighborhood of "Almagro".
Tan "Buenos Aires" ... as "brunette",
Lights will return the reflection of your eyes,
So dark, so tight ...
as darkness,
Denounced me as an ascetic,
Pretending to be ... a slave ...

Your face in the mirror ...
Stuck forever
in the other, I forget.
  As if my soul were steel ...
You attract me like a magnet.
  Never, ever, be exhausted,
the brightness of your dense black lashes ....

Hear you sing, a Tango is a party,
If you undo each word, such as "pieces of paper".
Will these "Bosons" ... so unheard ...
I'm being, becoming, crazy.
If when you, I approach,
couples "quark-antiquark"
begin to activate, madly.
And it involves, as a package,
a great cloud, "phosphorescent".
It is when I wake up from a dream deal,
as if I were a "barrel" ...

It will populate with your beauty ... a "Almagro" with "doodles" ...
And Tango starts exhibiting his sublime melody.
They begin to "clone", "idyllic Morochas"
in every corner of "Buenos Aires".
But I was good, what is the "Original Model" ...
Because you only need to hear your voice, incomparable ...
And that thrill of excitement, so suffocating,
Tango causes me hear you...





 morocha=black hair                                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario