viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

"The large window , Tango"

                                    "The large window, Tango"

                                                                    
(Tango)

                                                               
Jorge Luis Borges ..
Like the Tango, I know,
that intrudes in my memory.
I intuit or suspect exists, "the big window"
where we can spy on life.

  
What happens to us, governs the other side ...
What essentially, I am ... of this ...
We occupy ... increasingly, different roles,
that allows us to go back on center stage.
Other ... we wait, be patient,
Place where time does not exist,
there is only an "eternal present".
It has its place, the "praised eternity" ...

 
or painful "finitude" ...



Tedium loses, its magnitude ...
Well ... timeless,
no sense.
I say "Astrophysical" ...
can not govern the "Time" in a space devoid of "Gravity" ...

  
without "Particles" ... or "Subject"
Neither ... the "Four vital forces"
governing in the "Universe" ...
I do not know if "The Boss" ... will decide ...
I will leave that to each One
Only ... I suspect that "The great movie, repeats"
But with other "roles", attached.



That afternoon, I will never forget,
such as yours ... and mine.
 that you made , with your beauty,
has been recorded in the "Akashic records".
As an important file ...
not be deleted, ever.
While waiting in the "atrium, in our" list "
Someone explain ... our next future ...



So everything closes perfect
as the exact "cadence", a good Tango.
They shall not, to worry,
because of this great theory, I fabulo.
But you know, you ...
I'm not .. the only one.
My intuition is a "joke ubiquitous" ...
They said that because they live in "Buenos Aires"
will give a privilege,
As this city, so crazy,
And besides ... Populated with "locals".
All our lives, go through the "Big Window"
No nerve cravings, boredom ... or judicious annoying times "

                                                                                             
Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                            
pisulinoal@yahoo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario