sábado, 16 de marzo de 2013

"Doodles , Tango"

                                                 "Doodles, Tango"
                                                                     (Tango)


Fiction, Reality trumps,
by its edges, more ominous.
Now ... you have me "encanado"
your outstanding beauty.
I lost all bets,
and I was dry as a brick.
In adorns, under I,
  and fiction, I become dogmatic.

The perplexed paths are "lukewarm scribbles"
I came to your hands.
For what? ... I said I will have ...
With pencil fool my stubbornness.
Now ... I have to ask, please
inmiscuyas you with my dreams.
I'm scheming, a perfidious will,
Maybe ... I can not be matched.

There, perdularios cares,
that you will never meet.
To dream, you must know how to measure,
as far as giving you, the tacit.
Veda I imagine,
With my goals "talismanic".
But, I know that my selfishness is healthy,
if not hurt, other.

You have to know popularize, the forger,
and "curl", with the "story".
Now, I feel attached ...
with a pair of "doodling" halftime.
  In the diverse space,
I may, find your explicit Sol.
The fiction will give me a "ticket" only ...
For me to believe in you, like.

Nobody in this world ...
Has hotlines to destination.
The message, mystical,
receive it, only the Saints.
But for my modestly, fiction is my playful "Escolazo" ...
And I play with the little that I have.
You ... it's worth the risk ...
Are asking me, said, "doodle" ...
                                                                          Daniel H Guasti
  "encanado" = on prison=                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario