sábado, 9 de marzo de 2013

"Stops the "Boss" , Tango"

                                                         "Stops the" Boss "Tango"

                                                                              
(Tango)
God, I was far away ...
To express, my "petty" complaints.

 
A "Court ... very" Supreme "
with an immediacy, "heretical"
I return, which I took,
and no, deserve ...
I'm planning a big "Record" ... the "Boss"
To require, by my past ungrateful.
Nobody disbelieves my disagreement, passionate ...
And wrong, that I feature.
The "weak Reason"
only a "toy umbrella".

 
you get, after the "shower".



When one, the gold strip,
a great and noble spirit,
However, it turns out, indistinct,
and away from any miracle ..
If ... my friend ... I'm willing to reinsistirlo ...
As for me I was still excited.
His name is like a "rock magma"
indelible and eternal.



There will be two friendly faces,
will no longer, ever.
They have been complicit and supportive,

 
have given logic, into existence.
Today ... The "heresy" was reserved, once,
to enlist in "chocks".
I bring ya, fantasy,
that "revolean" among the Stars.
With my "little poetry"
I do not mitigated, my sorrows ...



This brawl last forever,
along, of yesterdays and tomorrows.
Deed will be lowered to negative
and there will be fortune worth.
A desirable harmony
Today, we are down, the blinds ...



There is a Tango in the morning,
always, someone, whistles.
I snuggles, heated memory of your smile,

 
and your huge black eyes.
Let them stay other, with the blessings of "Santos idle"
and what I do not know ... if you are lies ...



If my providence, has been fixed,
better ... is made of "granite".
I'm already tired, as the tedious,
and burning desert sun.
Tired ... going out every day ...
While I live ... ..
We point out, with a finger to the sky,
as a "pillar", the wind ...
The only place that I ... I suspect ...

                              
Daniel H Guasti

                               
/ pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario