martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

"Words blurred , Tango"

                                         "Words blurred Tango"
                                                                          (Tango)

Letters not clear that night,
the letter, you were named.
Words Bullen blurry ...
By the craters of my past.
The letter did not dare, you,
whose fate was, forgetfulness.
The one I hid, by shy ...
Among a long line of books ...

Sunsets and distant,
horizons, which I ignore.
The letter was waiting for me,
with a "face" of grief.
I opened it with great care,
as if it would burst.
Those words blurred inflicted me, chance,
From that time, you are assigned ...

Maybe ... a giddy veneration,
I lacked sufficient courage.
It might have been different, my life,
who ... might know.
Those blurry words are a clear testimony
of what I meant, your beautiful eyes.
It thus negating the fate ...
For lack of courage ...

Sometimes there is no time for learning,
So I pour these tears.
  There are times, skips one page,
of what he has, that "played".
For "Youth" ... going ... this message ...
When, not be downplayed, yet.
It's too late for repentance,
just an old movie I narrated ...

And my trusty guitar, his habit,
Evoking the meantime.
I pushed, but the "mud"
the not having, been brave ...
I thought that you, you were too much for me,
have the courage, I accept that ...
And now ... as I go out, this "predicament" ...
With more "clothes" ... to eat ...
With less than forgetfulness ... thanks ...
                                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario