jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

"I dreamed , that you were with me , Tango"

                     

                     "I dreamed that you were with me, Tango"

                                                                                          
(Tango)

                                                                                  to you
 ... ...
I never, no attempt
turn away from what I dream every day.
For a window of my soul I saw you,
And you were ... there.
with the splendor of your face, lit.

 
While we both laughed,

 
skirting the edge of contempt dream ....



You'll repeat myself in this area,
more, many of the characters in the vigils banal.
I miss you ... with a craving prosperous
to hold back.
We round the yard, the evening
about me and jasmine aromas.
Like, that breeze solemn ...
You ... you can, move a mountain,
from one place to another,
your boundless, sympathy ...



The alardosa providence
I do not deny it, but not the respect.
The ways of destiny are completely different,
Not enough, with a jump of "free will",
to trick reality.
Only, there is only one, opportunity,
embaucarla, inside a dream.
And your faithful infallibility, I miss ...
For, change his mind, anyone.
with your intimate joy stamp,
with your qualified, helping hand ...



The reality is built with "bricks of smoke"
all, convincing.
It is good that you, you are not present,
but yesterday, I had the privilege of soñarte.
No embraced with energy, not that places ...
Cagándonos both laughing ...
And of all "adverse canons".



The disciplined, yet docile ...
tiles, my "checkered" patio.

 
They form a "finite"
of "square", well perfect ...
This somehow is unveiling me,
"Heretics" esoteric patterns ...
Maybe there is a "hidden order" in the universe ...
Where I with a "privileged". .. "Habeas Corpus" ...
Can recover ... finally ...

                                                
Daniel H Guasti

                                                
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario