miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

"You in my distant past , tango"


                                       
                                                    "You ... in my distant past, Tango"
                                                                                                       (tango)
I just saw you ...
It was pure emotion,
with much fervor,
did my soul vibrate.
I thought maybe, perhaps, by your beauty ...
But there, other things,
in excess, these conjectures ...

Lost in my memory,
distant past issues.
I'm pretty sure,
that both were involved,
in old romances.
that some call it ...
"Soul mates" ...
That eternally sought, with permanence.

Is that empathy was intense,
with these "waves" on "phase",
Like when the bandoneon,
sings his song sublime,
at the dawn of a neighborhood,
  And that silence, complicit,
that gives the neighborhood.
"Morocha" glittering,
I spotted on your desktop.
"Morocha", were my partner, I the game ...
in some distant time.

Two destinations together,
with dates of other times,
As if changing could poblarnos History
in the ancient city of "Seville".
Where true to your expressive "black eyes"
encouraged the singing of my faithful "Vihuela".

Always, there will be a Tango awaits you,
to fly with the most perfect fantasy.
Stick a 'Kurdish biandazo ", emotion,
in some other "epiphany" ...
Now I just watch you ...
butterflies made with small stars
the wide gap that surrounds you,
were becoming excited in my "chakra Manipura"
mad as birds,
"Falopeados" ... with your beauty ...
                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
     "morocha" black hair
"falopeado = drager                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario