jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

"ALLEGATIONS , Tngo"


                                                   
                                                            "ALLEGATIONS, Tango"
                                                                                (tango)
That moon huge,
that slips between the forest,
  and whose soft shadows,
spill into the suburbs.
corner eagerly ...
It brings me comfort, just complaints ...
clear in my repentance.
Thinking you had your kind hand,
and my lust drove me to my doom ...

I was a dissolute, to be trapped,
with useless chimeras.
She was a woman,
dripping like a faucet,
his lies ahead.
And its easy dropouts were not guilt.
It was my homing perfidious,
governed by a "law of Gravity".

I fell like a stone emptied,
Until I found the floor,
I just ... I was ... there blinded and stiff ...
As, in a dingy desert
Caught a brush,
on the wall of my immaturity.
I do not think more, immediacy,
  with delirium as direction, so treacherous ...

Only gives lessons quarrelsome pain ...
If you ... do not get destroyed.
I have lost my right North
And she ... I left you, sad woman.
You ... you let me join your simple soul,
by the same door of your eyes.
And now, in my clumsy way culpable,
my steps seek you forget your fuzzy ...

They are enthusiastic causes shame ...
Those that always lead you to disaster.
The blind accusations, which is self ...
to feed the "passes" the destination.
  They have their share of blame ...
this merciless "Court" of deaf men ...
They judge us as "inquisitors"
when the accused is asking pardon ...

                                     Daniel H Guasti-pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario