viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

"THE SENT ; Tango"


                                                 
                                                         "THE SENT, Tango"
                                                                       (Tango)
I walked by the sedate streets
In my neighborhood, reo ...
The same night, in which you fired me, nasty ...
Telling goes ... no! ...
A lot, I tried to mitigate,
the bitterness he had, inside.
When suddenly ... she appeared,
and from below the worn cobblestones ....

She was ... beautiful ...
I said ... - I belong to a different universe.
I anticipated, our "Great Medium" ...
Other than this, to me, was going to happen -
-I ordered ...
Go and be kind to the poor "Buenos Aires" - ...
He sent me here to protect you ...
While rented the best "Suits quantum of land" ...
With the best tits, the best ass ...
With "cool", without pretense,
I'll make you forget about the bad "Mina" ....

I come from a planet where is law, the smile ..
And in my "Universe", there is no pain ...
I had warned him, "The Augur"
would visit a reality pleading, and perverse.
Is that ... within our "realism", there is no penance,
ephemeral and misfortunes, are like clouds.
Virtue is confused with the "finiteness"
And our lives we ...
The handle from, our "Facebook".
"The shortened, the stretch", "a piacere".

I came to fulfill a "mission" ... noble ...
My small contribution of "Star Grain" ...
In a "Great Pyramid of Wimps" ...
We ... We write our history ...
Where the past, present, and future,
just "funny faces" time makes us ...
And you'll reveal our main "Axiom" ...
Those forever, hence, they will ...
We accept them there, as happy and "Turistas" eternal ...

I heard a lot of "Buenos Aires" and "milongas"
From the incorrigible "locals", its incomparable "Mine" ...
But there have been "short" ....
For in all the "Universes"
There is no city so crazy and brazen ...
As a "bellows", very mischievous,
that with their ancestry, is deschava ...
By "Kurdish" and "malandrino" ...
Furthermore, it came to have a definitive "Faith", the "Absolute" ....
"God" ... "Jesus Christ", or whatever you call it.
You see ... The spirit is absolute and eternal happiness ...
My distant "planet", she proves ...
Traveled, by a "wormhole"
And luckily, I touched the side of the "window" ...
Still ... do not know my name ...
I say "Griselda IX", "The Tango" ...

 Daniel H Guasti

  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario