jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

"The selfless plantón , Tango"


                                           
                                                           "The Selfless plantón"
                                                                                       (tango)
This afternoon I wait,
flowers seem soles ...
This afternoon the birds,
I greet you in song ...

I'm standing in a corner,
very anxious to see you ...
If they knew, my immediate delight,
just think, in your green eyes ...

I watch the clock very quiet,
But the timetable agreed just happened ...
It is known that a woman,
not characterized by punctual ... ...

Now ... people ... the cars,
begin to seem annoying ...
I'm starting to get a little nervous,
clock and an eye bag ...

While I entertain,
facing some businesses ...
In which I reflection glass,
unwilling gestures ...

By suspicious, I worry a little,
not that I think it will not come to the appointment ...
No ... I know, it'll come,
I try to be relaxed and unhurried ... ...

Best i phone,
but I find that I forgot the phone ...
Public telephones are not here,
 rains ... and I start to despair ...

It was already night,
but protect me, and I got wet ...
Two hours passed, ...
pessimism, I start to beat ...

It's ten o'clock at night ...
And I took the decision to become.
The groups did not stop me ...
until the lights seem to mock ...

And  , that the rain "putísima" ...
that continues to get wet ...
tomorrow is another day, and over, Monday
enough time to embitter
                                           Daniel H Guasti /
                                           pisulinoal @ yahoo, comar
"putísima"  = fucking
"plantón " = the hard wait

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario