miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

"Now , is Too Late , Tango"


                                           
                                                      "Now , is Too Late, Tango"
                                                                                       (tango)
I ascended to "Judge" ...
To ask me to forgive you.
With your pride in disbanding ...
You're not ...
Not like you before.
I caracterizabas,
by your arrogance,
  and by thy vanity, it stops.
Now ... you do "gañotes"
The length of your luck.

It's too late to return to complete with you,
that void infamous, of my ego.
Do not wait, go to the initiated,
For, again, back to desert.
A heavy cross on his back, you left me,
a 'souvenir' of our fleeting relationship.
  Right now, that the "bad luck" I pursued,
to force you to, depreciarte ...

You have already crossed, your name,
in a bitter regret.
In the "kingdom" of your lesson,
not dare the "Augur".
Adivinarte not want that blue sky,
that overshadow your steps.
A lake filled with tears,
from the moment you told me goodbye ...

I'd said nothing.
would have been better.
Knowing that you meant something, today,
force me to review my past.
But I've thrown the changing fire
bills owed ​​me.
They were far away, lies,
forgetfulness, the left side ...

Hardened, mud,
of waiting to get back.
I walked through the depths my "journey"
  without a rope, to give me some "safe".
Love ... is like winter sun ...
Like one time comes,
It will also ...
Someone will claim ...
But ever ... is "perpetrator" ...
                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                        / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
"gañotes" =traps

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario