viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

"Unattainable , Tango


                                                   "Unattainable , Tango"
                                                                          (Tango)

My idle dreams, are pompous,
Because there, I have "chances".
Even my ... you are unreachable,
like a distant star.
I know I'm not by her, returned,
Even I do not know, if only I recorded.
But you ... I like it all ...
When you laugh ... When you cry ...
Flower in my neighborhood ...
I embeleza ...
Precedes you, the beauty ...

It never, I will prosecute,
illusion, calls you.
I sponsored in my own history,
or perhaps, in a fictional future.
Knowing that you do not get,
Like ... I am happy with your look.
  You make me vibrate, the soul,
and I realize that I am not "branded" ...
I'm alive ... very connected to you ...
Yeah, I am, as related,
a broad sense, total ...
From you ... I like everything ...
So ... your way to "whore" ...

The distance is abysmal ...
What You, me apart.
But it is very short, the line with "sinusoids"
if measured in emotions.
Your presence, for me is unsurpassed,
and I do ... fantasizing,
The hated "flavor" of unreality,
  with you, I find it sweet ...
The "ghosts" .. always seem to tell me ...
"Crazy" ... "stop that" ... with that "girl"
Dancing around my head ...
Whipping, my unusual boldness ...
And tell me ...
 do not waste time,

The virginity of a "crazy" idea,
In the end ... in the "virtuality" ...
giving going, more power ...
                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario