miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012

"The courtyard Blue , Tango"



"The courtyard Blue Tango"
                                                                               (Tango)
Many things I remember ...
From the courtyard blue.
Patio visited by virtue
your baby face.
They were, sealed forever in the tiles,
Your vertigo, and your look ...
The time put me in contention,
with melancholy, that does not relieve me.
And a symphony of birds sad ...
  Today at the peaceful courtyard, reminiscent ...

That courtyard with jasmine,
usurping, your beauty.
The Tangos still express
and in my memory, that dance.
The blue glow that hides the yard,
I feel, deep in my soul ...
From a past that no longer turns,
  a present, I dream.
And a large garden, surrounding him,
and a path that no longer comes ... ...

Buenos Aires courtyard sometimes provides you,
To get rid of your pains.
Today I am feeling is expressed,
within that "blue atmosphere" ...
That lingers in your noble attitude ...
along, of his years.
That is, I assign the miracle,
life, I refused ...
Today the abandonment ... I brandished ...
with the mystery of his efforts ...

It seems that inhabit it, stubborn ghosts,
Opponents, his renunciation.
With its "geometry of light" ...
Locked in the tiles, checkered.
I keep it in my memory ...
I remember ... for You ...
No more courtyards, in my future ...
with blissful shades of bliss, ..
  It was what "Buenos Aires" ... I though ...
To grow forever ... your image ... in my ...

                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario