martes, 18 de diciembre de 2012

"A blind , Tango"

                                                    "To blind , Tango"
                                                                        (Tango)


With you, I'll play "blind" ...
I no longer need, look at your "dashboard".
I know you, all your "moves" ...
All, your twists.
That "bishop" liar,
I had it, that "sacrifice" ...
Trying to alleviate,
clearer our understanding ...

I try to protect, first,
poor security, of which I have.
But at the end. I always left over "time",
before you, "leave".
I never support your reasons,
and I'm guessing everything.
In my intimate weaknesses, put focus
and the arrogance, your, own.
From the top of my "towers"
I spy, your frequent errors.
I use them for my favoritism,
before besmirch your pride.
Something, License, which shatters me ...
In a splendid, look ..

Excess of prudence,
ever, I'll win.
To me, whenever I have a "final"
and advantageously mine.
I know, entirely your "strategies",
hogging and I, in my memory.
I hide the "combinations", vain,
that show ... inferiority ...
To win in "quality"
I will change a "Tower", a "horse".
Have opportunities to win,
It is part ... of my "tricks" ...

                                                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario