sábado, 29 de diciembre de 2012

"Repeating reality , Tango"


                                                      "Repeating reality tango"
                                                                                 (Tango)
You stun me,
As hypnotized by your beauty ...
The same street ...
The same moon. .
I'm going to meet you,
with an illusion, which condemns me.
I know you will, there ...
Waiting.
Only a short time ...
Is that separates me from You ...

I do not, and to discern,
Why? , I reiterate.
  I would usurp, to the past,
a reality, repeat.
One reason that even I abets,
disappear, forever.

In the table two, we'll play,
  with the "given" impatient.
To grant us our denied "six"
to complete our feat.
I do not deprive the certainty
  I expect you, at the same table.
From the intimate bar,
where I gave you, that rose.

I do not care the truth ...
  Neither my demand, your cheerful smile.
Today I feel all my ghosts,
solidly with my nonsense.
Just me instigates the future,
if the past ... is irrevocable.
I just want a "tie"
and a destination, with more fortune.

I'm spotting in the distance,
while our chairs waiting, still empty.
It goes in crescendo, my enthusiasm,
celebrating this, "epiphany" ...
In the distance, I will watch very diffuse,
and my hopes begin to fade ...
My desolation, as usual, grows ...
Tomorrow ... I'll be back ... again ...
                                                                   Daniel H Guasti
                                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario