sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

"No explanations ,Tango"

                                           "No explanations, Tango"
                                                               (Tango)
And she was ...
Without any explanation ...
He moved to my right ...
Without letting, or a miserable question.
Never, I could imagine ...
My poor imagination took her, She...
Did not even know where it is ...
Not even ... a letter ...

The reason, he always refuses, the "stone" ...
When it comes to hand you do not see.
  But then I pondered,
things that every so often, happen ...
Sometimes, they are so unexpected,
it costs us, understand,

Last night I had dreams with her ...
I dreamed, what I most perplejaba.
Nobody here, dominates "the recipe" ...
And what has to happen ... Spend ...
In life, you will find attached coherences ...
At the same time, the demand.
Sometimes I think, have dominated "the game" ...
And after a while ... missed the "Lady".
Having lawsuit with perfection is anathema ...
It's like asking the "eco", never again.
All philosophies, sweat ...
When there is, logically, that is worth.

The watercourse changes,
possess no time to realize.
For more touches you "prick" a mocker ...
All follow an erratic course.
There is no book to explain,
Faith was just us.
It was, the only thing I grabbed ...
To keep from going crazy.
What we know, very little ...
And the "qualified" random, it hides ...
The reality is terrified to "why?" ...
Or that the "miracle", the master ...
                                                                           Daniel H Guasti
                                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario