miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

"COWARDICE , Tango"

                                                    "Cowardice, Tango"
                                                                              (Tango)



When I feel that I push the relief,
stiffer your intransigence.
I choose, by sticking around,
Because I am a coward.
I have fear that you leave me ....
Then ... that "I dress."
At the crossroads of our "egos" ...
am that, I yield.
Just the thought of being alone ...
  gives me chills ...

For love you so much, I conspired,
with all laws of the "pride psychology" ...
Contempt, all its rigid rules,
And I "roll up" with my "neurosis ...
Imagine worst nightmare
the fear of being alone.
Of Thee I became a "vassal"
and every so sleepy, he conspired.
Sometimes the established,
  offers no way out.

The roller which "smooths you"
Almost never see it coming.
Nothing tells you, the future,
and you "flatten" your intelligence.
Hide the hand injury,
which sweeps you up the last hope.
First to see dark, your eyes ...
I'd rather be a coward.
In this world there is no "fee" you pay,
The woman who lost.
But I will not submit to any rules,
And the time ... I try to live it.
In a crisis, I look for a corner and tremble ...
And quietly, whispered my complaint ...
Without them knowing I always her hand ...
And I do .. "the gentleman" ...

                                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                    pisulinoal@yahoo.com.a

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario