miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

"Journey into the past inmediately , Tango"

                             
"Journey into the past immediately Tango"
                                                                                             
(Tango)
We had to walk backwards,
None of that was necessary.
Even the furor symmetrical
that emprolije the back.
Alone in the miracle, we believe,
 
or somewhere else ... "Parallel Universe".
Today is Saturday ... ...
And both, pasts, we're in on Friday ...
And you, weeping uncontrollably,
caressing, a picture of me.
I going to my office,
With a taste very bitter ...

On Thursday, was "an embargo" ...
Well, I pulled all the letters from you, away.
Immutable watched by my window, the rain,
faithful memory of your clear eyes.
You, you were by my side,
and in my mind, remorse.
Both were already feeding,
Our recent failure ...

On Wednesday, it was all bulls ...
You looked at the moon, sadly.
I did not sleep, thinking about it,
the endless insomnia, packed my space.
Amagaste with a thought, precarious
If again, call me,
It would have been in vain ... Indifferent,
So I was more convinced than ever.

It was on Tuesday,
When you talk to your friend.
You told your pain and anguish ...
Separations, build, ruins
I watched, to the northwest,
Go in this city ...
But Buenos Aires makes you turn back,
When you think only, on a balcony decorated with roses ...

On Monday, it was the beginning,
The rupture of this unfortunate end ...
The same afternoon ... "Bar"
Where both decided our future ... sad
But what I said ... did not tell you ...
We restarted again,
The rigid time we opened a "portal" ..
Wherever escape into the past ...
With a "rubber" ... in each hand,
We could erase our mistakes, committed ...
The faithful "Astrophysics", we cleared the way ...
And now ... here we are .. Daniel H Guasti
                                                                
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
                                       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario