sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2012

"Mutidimensional Surveyors , Tango"

                                                             "Multidimensional Surveyors, Tango"
                                                                                                 (Tango)

In my five "axes" hyperdimensional ...
I try to draw, which of you, I do not know.
It is the best bra ...
Where I possess,
ability to describe.
In meshes of a "multiverse"
  talk with your arrogance, impassable.
The "super-lattice" ... not reach me,
to meddle with your vanities.
God intervened in my reality,
and found, that only "three dimensional" ...
were too poor.

Now I am the "geometer" your "hypergeometries"
my hope that each therefore hinder me ...
I feel vibrations that resonate me,
deep in my soul.
The "Triangle" ... and not consecrated,
And I ask, other solutions.
I reincidirte again,
With a couple of "Microejes" virtual ...

I hope someone change ...
My hard past you.
But you're slipping out of my hands ...
In a space "n-dimensional".
Even my feeling is virtual,
if you knew, as I float with my dream.
With reluctance to "Riemann" I pray,
for recurrirte, to other dimensions.
Because here, I have enough space,
  to explain, something like ...

And always, was very meager ...
with everything that I have tried.
Here ... the "straight" I did, "curves",
As, by decree ...
The "parables" ... stubborn ... and useless ...
The faithful "catenary" I straightened on cable ...
I had ... scientific solutions, or other ...
that you ... Do not fail me ...
                                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario