sábado, 29 de marzo de 2014

"Tired of mourn , Tango"

                                             
                                                                                                       L. Afremov

                                             " Tired of mourn , Tango"
                                                                              ( tango )
The hours stretched in my bitterness,
and yet I found the mystery of my algebra.
Tired of mourn your absence ,
I ran out the "tank" of my copious tears .

What folly ! ... This cruel crossroads
where swords -slack ,
The edge of your pride and look
and that burning nostalgia that burns me ...


Lost ... I confused myself in the agonizing corners
 and I face to the side of nothing.
A crowd of sorrows, with me ,
as stray dogs begging .

I lost , I'm a "copy" of what it was ,
the "original" and threw it away.
Hope has lost its urgency ,
and the plaintiff word has become foam.

Yell , as from a distant island ,
pleading someone save me from this wreck.
The thread of the ball has worn me
and skipjack to You ... pulls and pulls ...

Nothing ... my bad luck relieved,
reason , without reason, I collection .
In the vile flash your beautiful eyes ,
there is a " brotherhood " of cowardice , which drown me ...


Maybe ... forcing your mercy ,
my memory, dim your beauty.
I walk barefoot through inhospitable paths
as a pilgrim without faith , no directions ...

Time is encouraging , the diverse ...
maybe if I do not " addiction " to dissimulation .
If I say forget you ... I lie ...
If I say I love you ... I cry ...


                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario