sábado, 8 de marzo de 2014

"CHIPS , Tango"

                                         

                                                                                                    V.Kandisky

                                                        " CHIPS, Tango"
                                                                           ( tango )
Has blown my "chip" ...
That saved me from embarrassment.
Now , my pride , weighed,
 and I have fear that I reject .
Maybe tomorrow I take as "exchange "
that "chip" that makes me bold .
Total ... I'm already " robotic "
to force, so casually ...

At the summit of a mountain,
has exploded my false "ego" .
Now , I no longer put first ,
 in the line of daring .
Tired of getting sticks
 I have learned from my life.
The distant Fortunately, today denounced me ,
I, who have ever owned ...

Disguised as a " clown " , I boast ,
to make you laugh out loud.
I'll tell you in my sleep , words,
I will never bring myself to tell you.
With a "chip" more predictable,
 recover them , that lost courage.
It's over, that infamous mania
to say to all ... "Amen" ...

I would " afanarte " one " chunk " of rigidity,
 to you, you may have greater plasticity .
I know these things can only be given,
when one is not in loss,
My "chips " are wood ,
 and illuminate your memories .
In this last Iron
I will get off ,  tips that hurt me ...

Not the word I will choose girl
when You 're beside me .
The " chip" more " polarized "
I will develop a "discourse " perfect.
I prefer you as you were ,
I will not demand changes ...
My have burned me the most expensive "chips " ...
and I remained alone , the most " bizarre " ...

                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario