jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

"See you , from afar , Tango"

                                             

                                P.Picasso



                                                   " See you ,  from afar Tango"
                                                                             ( tango )
I turn to the " Collective Five" ...
just in front of the " table entries " .
You whisper from afar, those words,
I never dared to say.
Serme not reciprocated , it was enough for me ,
 I thought , they had no sense.
See you at the reception building. , .
 with a clear smile , gleaming ...

The perfidious destiny, and indecent convictions
 I already have decreed , " illegal " .
That's why I, I I ignore ,
and opto , to see you again.
From this anonymous and reluctant way
 will record your not my banal presence .
Always ... I will welcome ...
Maybe " snorting " the substantial " trolls " ...

I chose the morning of Thursday ,
So my day is more suitable .
I'll find as always, talking on phone,
at the counter, with a smart uniform .
You are able to disturb passions
only the glow of your dark hair ...
The " trifles " never prescribe ...
Short in reality ... long in my mind.

I will leave the " table entries " ...
A huge souvenir " Zeros in color" .
The blackness sweet, your beautiful eyes ,
 will explode in thousand fascinations .
The momentum of your beauty must grant , awards ,
for inspiration in the daily clamor .
With you, I was empty " treasury " ...
But ... rich in " fabrications "

Since I am, to arrive at my " goal "
luckily , the reflection of the glasses are not opposed ...
Pass ... The " Collective Five" ... "a los pedos " ...
and I could only perceive your silhouette , like a fleeting shadow ,
I do not care ... I was your unforgettable name ...
Lost , a few tears ,
 who strive in the dry street ...
and " Bartolomé Mitre " collapses ... and again ...
                                                                            Daniel H Guasti
  " a los pedos"= To "farts" = very fast                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario