martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

"Crazy yapa , Tango"

                                             
                                                                                          J. Miró

                                              " Crazy yapaTango"
                                                                 ( tango )
With this "crazy yapa " ...
I was awarded life.
I could fill my "female spade "
for a while and be happy .
 Unclear, me,
omen and a detriment ,
I let my " ballast " of lead,
 Nest and sparing my future ...

With a "brooch " for " crimson "
I painted all my "gray " sad.
 Bartered with a fervor unpunished ,
 at the expense of that "crazy good measure ."
Which normally appears when you least expected ,
and always lasts less than " fart in the basket ."
Not smug, but amazed ,
arrival, a party has been all ...

Now I " curto " honest illusion
 that you, strives ...
In the same way you me " toil "
 the "lows " I " crystallize " .
Everything is possible in this "Great Timba "
everything is spotless account "chance."
The effort , nothing will change ,
if you do not follow the " fortunate luck."

Something perhaps you can change ,
but otherwise is governed by the "random" .
Today I happened , this fun ,
the " ventura " gave me a " turn" to " flirt "
I knew this day would arrive,
said Saturday dawned .
Never ... rings the bell of your home ,
 "Luck " will never notice.

When you open your doors, to open,
 better hurry to "stack " your " Bagayo " .
Providence , for nothing is talkative,
 and there is to know , to guess their hidden " veins " .
I no longer lose, this race ...
Between " light " and "darkness " ...
The " letters " that they have got the well "covered" ...
I come ... I'm here for the rest ...
   

"Yapa" = extra things                                                         Daniel H Guasti
"Timba" = azar play
"Bagayo" = a pile
"curto" = I do                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario