jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

"With two shots of bandoneon , Tango

                                                 
                                                                                           Leonid Afremov

                                                 


                                                  "With two shots of Bandoneon Tango "
                                                                                              ( tango )
With two "shots " from " Bandoneon" ...
You came against Mi ...
And I punched the heart ... ...
These " shots " ... in a way , so vile ...
With a " cadence " in "My "
 and two wonderful " silences "
"Fat " ... were Troilo .
He opened the " bellows " like a flower,
just like a book " fixed" ...
Maybe ... never achieving your forgiveness ,
Since I conjured the " Scan oblivion " ...

With two "shots " Bandoneon ...
for a moment , I regained your beauty from one side .
What my memory , has " ejected "
at the expense of my denied redemption.
You could see , down that alley ,
that once was yours .
And your docile window and balcony
where ... that day favored ,
I could see your beautiful , happy ...
And huge black eyes ...

With two "shots " Bandoneon ...
finally I realized ,
Vacuum cruel of your presence ,
and your beauty , "militant " .
He is always attentive , which you neglect ...
the mistake ... never resting ...
Who? ... Will remove me as "exchange "
 this merciless , nostalgia ...
" Morocha" , black hair ...
Dark eyes, and darkness ...
Thinking of You, my mind is clouded,
and my poor soul , "evaporates " ...

With two "shots " Bandoneon ,
the guitars are silent,
 violins , entrustment ,
 God , making " cicadas " ...
And the piano , drowned in a lake ,
with tears brimming in a " Coda " ...
With two "shots " Bandoneon ...
That made ​​me lose ...
 " Begging " as invalid coins
 Ghosts .... in a corner ...
                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario