lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

"I do not know , if I am in Buenos Aires , Tango"

                               



                                            " I do not know ... if I'm in Buenos Aires , Tango"
                                                                                                     ( Tango )
Since She left me ...
I lost my intimate " geography . "
I've lost my " citadina compass "
and uncertainty , calla pics .
At times I doubt this city , " exchanges "
When I walk along the "you tangueadas " corners .
I wander like a sleepwalker in " Journey" ...
Infamy ... I saw in your game ...

The crazy , chaotic Buenos Aires ,
Suddenly made ​​me oblivious .
There is an insistent gaze ,
 chasing me , for all paths.
That I presume any City, would
 the same , to paint with my sorrows .
 There is an embarrassment of "gray " to pounce me ,
 and " green" ... I abstain .

As a " mystery" , impertinent ,
 Becomes melancholy " anathemas " ...
If you doubt this city ... ,
if the sky does not Have the same moon .
Unreasonable , as a " bucking mule"
 the " boleo " is throwing me for other " payments" ...
" Sources " romantic , street " Cordoba"
 are drier than a desert ... ...

Who would not have? Balconies with flowers ... or " colectivo" full ...
What I do not see? ... " Slips " in their " rainwater ditches " ...
No sir ... not this City of "elves " sly ...
Maybe .... ' m dreaming .
To regain miracle
 it to travel , With Ti ...
" Buenos Aires" ... Who you tread on a "cobblestone " ...
About " Benefits " to his own destiny ...

And your beautiful face next to mine ...
Reflected in all the " windows" .
Across the " Cabildo " , the "middle class" ...
I seem " alien" distant " Star" ...
Nothing prescribe the "pipe dream" ...
consider me , a foreigner ...
Maybe ... walking , step to any ...
And you say ... - " perdón " ... " My am , sorry" - ...
                                                    Daniel H Guasti
     "colectivo"= a bus                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario