martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

"HIDING , tango"

                                                 
                                                                                          Raquel Forner

                                                     " Hiding , Tango"
                                                                 ( tango )
No ... This is a lie ...
I can not believe ...
It's all a vile audacity ...
May she , tilt preferences for Mi ...
I guess , in his eyes ,
and in one, " Bishop's diagonal ."
I saw her last night , splitting,
and the Bar, he did not put me away, off ...

And now ... that I " dress up " ...
My friends, I " send to front" ...
Because She is the woman impossible ...
The " big favorite " ...
Which " pay " two " mangos " ...
 That to My ... me close the "window" ...
For me, not me " the game" ...
If I " shit " ... shame ...

If me, always, I " work " language ,
 to be very shy ...
And I'm pretty, " turkey "
sometimes I stutter ,
I am little, or poorly , favored
by virtuosity, or " culture,"
Besides, I'm not a man of " twine " ...
or ever, I will be ...

Best friend ... I hide ...
If I see it, come ...
And that she not speak to me ,
 because I swear , that right there ... Me, " pit " .
I had already warned all my friends,
She had to put on my , eyes .
And I could not believe it ... It's all nonsense ...
I ... gripping journey ...

I with her ... they notice
" Wrinkled " , as a " costume " ...
And I have no prejudices, say ,
 or confess .
Transitar deep abysses ,
 before the vertigo that leave me ... alone ...
Crazy ! ... I ... if she
No I would choose ... A " myself" ...
Where he was ? ...
I do not " believe it " ...
The blind and unjust " Random " has been " threaded " ..
Or maybe ... it has been , well , "en pedo " ...


"mangos" = money
"en pedo " = drunk

Daniel H Guasti
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario