lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

"Unheard , Tango"- (english)

                                                       

                                          "Unheard , tango"
                                                                  ( tango )
The patio ... That piece of heaven ...
No arribas or Abajos .
In this city, " Buenos Aires" , calls ,
goblins, more conspicuous ...
It is talking about you,
and an acquitted pathos.
I never thought that you were going to leave,
to enroll as outrageous fact, unprecedented.

Now I leave this ephemeral dream ,
dialogue with a slender shadow.
Women ... what heat , the summons ? ...
To take the most absurd decisions .
 Among the non- cognitive and paradigms
 me and nothing is logical in this petulant Life.
Today I think the whole "Universe " is a cosmic " joke "
that emerged from my random conscience ...

Heavy landscapes, in my memory,
today , I go to investigate ...
The gifts that gives you Azar,
 like the " debits " for the most unexpected way .
Shuffling in other " poker games "
 luck , precipitated in greedy Day ...
Knowing what the future, encloses
never be within our reach ...

Your leg was so unthinkable,
the flower still not exhausted their grief .
That flower , that pleased you ,
on the rusty fence, the " vacant " neighbor.
I ... I've been rich in so many afternoons ,
 your beautiful , full of "infinity" .
There is a " discouraged " secret
already to you , nothing you describe ...

And the patio which mercilessly me " gird " ...
Choking , to pure nostalgia ...
Unprecedented ... your game has been ...
Unheard ... be , your safe return ...
Maybe ... a way to keep from going , crazy ...
Maybe ... the desperate " fantasize " believe in your repentance ...
Your last ... " Text Message " ...
The of your cruel , bounce ... I remember ...
Already " bordé " with thread " fine gold " ...
                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario