sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

"Geography and Time , Tango"... To Keira Knightley .

                                             



                                                   "Geography and Time ,Tango"
                                                                                       (tango)
                                           To the great actress Keira Knightley ...
                                             Inspired by the film, "Last Night"

She has come first,
at the same time and geography.
  But now I understand the intrigue behind,
and I think I was wrong.
I was completely blind,
to achieve view, the reasons have prescribed.
Now it is fine, clear,
as the profound beauty of your dark eyes ...

It was a question of different "coordinates"
and different "paths".
I did not reveal my name appropriate destination
  I did, that I mistaken.
Now that both we met again,
  my great duty is tell you this.
Your dwell, my memories,
as a lark, it always comes back ...

A lesson in happiness, misspent,
  has fallen to as debt.
With the consequent melancholy
I confess, this feeling detriment.
Maybe I have considered worthy of a fabulous "story"
  against which, you did not deserve.
... I learned later, that fortune,
only happens in front of you, instantly.

I whispers confessions of this rain wandering
atarea it, over the Quarter.
You ... have been a utopian goal,
  I could not, solve.
Since I can not, investigate the reality,
nor impute ... "Whys" ...
Now ... Less illusory than unfaithful
  I magnifico before you.

Makes me want to kick it all ... "Fuck"!...
And start with it was me reconsider.
The grievance of the order not to possess,
a tool for success in the future.
There is an echo from the past,
and will continue bouncing on Me, without mercy.
From this moment, every step Tu, give,
I'll kiss your ... Inside my footsteps, dreams heated ...

Daniel H Guasti
pisulinoal@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario