jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

"The tide of dreams, Tango"

                                                       
 
                                                                                              R. Forner

                                                            "The tide of dreams, Tango"
                                                                                      ( tango )
                                                                                    ... To L.G.
Inside the tide of my dreams,
you accompany me on my " voyages " .
Favored by the Moon ...
Which both , in the same " defeat " us " drift" ...
You are to me the more I prefer God ,
less " Inquisitor " which solidarity .
Or perhaps ... the same God , of that summer ,
which does not condemn or punish ...

I ... I deserved a " laya " lucid ...
maybe that's why I have chosen you .. my God.
Always within reach of " figurative " human hands ,
no ... in parquedades of " unreason " .
But at the time, I did not realize ,
Now , the distance ... is passion.
I assume you have seen in this life,
immanent your light, and the undying illusion ...

In the tide of my dreams "plain" your funny voice ...
as a sailor that " righting " happiness .
The " Lord of the Seas" , asked to spend ,
additions for optimism that you , in your board.
In my uncertain " defeats " " I trabucharé " to that flower ,
Wilting in your hands fortuitous .
Where is imploring the merciless " Hado " ...
with his apology , equipment ...

There will always be a rose with the sun will ,
although we do not perceive .
The more discouraged secret " host "
 It is the least we have searched .
Review of Repentance always disbelieves ,
because of our " psychotic disorders ."
Whenever someone will believe that by having a lot of " coins " ...
it will " walk " in a short-lived " hand " in this sordid world ...

But the truth , we're just friends ... " miserable Particles "
in this empirical universe , further encourages "Tangos " .
Where the " quantum physics " , he spends hitting the cry ...
See that nothing is predictable ... everything is " random" !
No one comes to me with old stories,
heroes, apostates rickety , banal and paradigms ...
I say to you, I boast to have met my life to You ... ...
And so, I am giving satisfactory ... Having lived ...
                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario