jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

"TIMELESS, Tango"

                                              
                                                  "
TIMELESS, Tango"
                                                                   (tango)


Things that could have been ...
And however, were not.
Memory, that defiles the time,
  takes care of bringing them, "zeros" ...
Examination of oblivion, it is certain,
and almost never premeditated.
Surge in me, just prompts me,
The smooth face of your face ...

The door, which I miss more,
the still, you could not shut me.
I've put one foot "cap"
to let me, spy.
I wanted always involved,
with the colors of your sky.
You need to repeat your name in the wind,
  and I know, that your egresarás ...

Those delinquent twilights, and will not,
of all, unrecoverable.
The expense, becomes insoluble,
when blurred, years.
Being not less heroic
  I will not bow down, before your hoax.
The time is always "lectionary" ...
But passion is not disputed ...

The gift of prophecy is friendly,
if not, "talismanic".
There is always a mysterious "Tango"
that both, dance, forever.
I chose to you, like my luck,
and it never will have "expiration date".
The night, my every so often I "makes money",
if you start to think of you.

Live, hereinafter referred to forget,
is a hope, without remedy.
This is what I least want,
So is "timeless", your repentance.
But I reserve, a great throb,
and not when arriving.
But I evadiré without difficulty ...
As this ... is true ...
                                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario