sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

"Infinite series, Tango"

                                                      

                  "Infinite series, Tango"

                                                                         
(Tango)
For most, that I propose ...
Adivinarte your geography tight.
I will end, all a big map,
and I shall not, with the solitary island.
I try, with a feat tibia
get ahead, to what you, I transmit.
But the board, with resignation "bilge"
I'm short, for this "Series" ...



The "Mathematical Analysis", never acknowledged,
with this "infinite series of unknowns."
Only the "complex number" is the "key" ...
If the figure, never settles into a "size".
I always get involved in urgent streets

 
in this "Buenos Aires", so mysterious.
Seeking the "science" that allows me to "Work out"

 
as a miserable "ghost" poor ...



What woman so delusional ...
Unfathomable and enigmatic.
If I reach into the "can",
Discover that in this, both are "peers".
I live in a "reality" ... "unattainable"

 
where the heat is not "hidden law" ".
There, no runs, open reason ...
And intrigues, are always recommended.



Since I became a docile "Paje" ...
The amuses you, under your "throne".
Toco, a Tango with a lute "Buenos Aires"
built with "segments" of "Paradise" and "pianos".
I never find in a dictionary,
words, you still owe me.
You, I've hypnotized with rare powers ...
and my dream, never has limits ...



In each "end" of this "series" endless
you show up with a "compass" friendly.
But to replace you with a "constant"
I'll have to steal from foundation Quarter.
Where a "Priestess" with "tangábile" singing "

 
tell me, what number to use.
Maybe ... I can finally give up,
in the last trap, you hide from me ...

                                                                  
Daniel H Guasti

                                                                   
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario