martes, 23 de abril de 2013

"THREE DIMENSIONS ; Tango"


                                         
                                          "THREE DIMENSIONS, Tango"
                                                                           (tango)
Fuzzy, like I never ...
You, you had been.
In the bureaucratic procedures of my fate,
I can perceive your beautiful face.
The "windows" of colors,
shine on your forehead.
It's impossible, you do not invoke,
with the moon every night ...

I, in my dream, I am the owner,
Paradise, and Aurora.
Everything happens in this vast "axiom" ...
  On the "Three Dimensions".
Love, You, the emptiness, the fear, that ...
Played as a "given" in the watches ...
That place is another dream, or nightmare,
but ... much more stubborn.


Faces, made ​​of time,
going through my mind.
Recognize the most eloquent
as, the picture of your smile.
The dream becomes hurried divine
when mimics, to life.
Weigh out the appropriate word ... ...
If he is right, the weather ...

It was in the expected threshold
to your eager house.
When once I was "bipolar" ...
having to choose between your, and the infinite Aurora.
That Alba that always haunts me,
with the other edge of the shadows.
And the silent night ...
Traveling through each line of your beauty.

Beyond, than to my words;
is, as we both feel.
Undergone such "axis ninety degrees"
in our forced "three dimensions".
The lusty "Tango" is abaraja in thousand songs,
and tries to populate, the space.
Do you? ... There will be something more pleasant ...
"Morocha" brown eye ...
Let Your ... singing onstage ...
                                         Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario