lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

"My luck , Tango"

                                      
                                                  "
My luck, Tango"

                                                        (Tango)

 

 

Your ... conducive to my fate,

with your mouth immediately.

With your healing words,

frighten all my sorrows.

Trace the line of my time to come,

as, the harmonious chords of my guitar.

I no longer seek an answer ...

I no longer do, the more questions ...

 

For more looking in yesterday,

the same face today, calls me.

Memory, discourages me,

is useless, that search.

you are an accomplice "Sorceress" ...

that my anxieties do them, nothing.

I no longer think my fortune,

Knowing ... that I, I have ...

 

It's all a favoring,

only when I focus on your eyes.

No problem is me, hereinafter

and my mind is me, more caring.

Rain falls on the quiet courtyard,

as a "horde of flowers" perfumed.

You ... you start with this, fable ...

So ... finally, I see you.

 

I all, I care,

to push me to such fantastic borders.

For you the words more "fuleras"

and, not staying in my mind.

The doors, more suggestive,

open for me, joy.

Shine, by sympathy,

all the countless stars in the vast Cosmos.

 

In all the earth ... is various ...

The injustices and miseries ..

But, I am a witness, and annihilate,

"paradigms" most scholars ...

Will someone, you repeat? ...

Will the dreams ... Statisticians? ...

Or maybe you're just a "liar Myth" ...

I digress ... every so ...

                                                Daniel H Guasti
"Fuleras"= ugly
                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario