lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

"CASUAL ; Tango"


                                                 
                                                     "CASUAL, Tango"
                                                                    (tango)

  The lucky Architecture of the rose,
is precious, incomparable.
But not as inadmissible,
You do we envy. that echo,
That still lingers still,
and bounces in my head.
It is "occasional" as the certainty,
that defines my "inconsistent" berretines "

As the bewildered runners,
and your corners unexplored.
With your interest, magnified ..
I've built a toy,
The hike to stop me,
when I find myself torn.
Dream that You again are with me ...
And I, I go to sleep, quiet.

It's those moments, superfluous,
that one, they do excite.
I would like to return, to poderte embrace,
although it is only for a second.
Simulate me ... oblivion
when I claim, again.
I'm picking up the pieces, "lirados"
  of a miracle, passenger.

No, being selfless,
will demand you rewind the "tape".
  'm Historians of penalties, too intimate ...
I have to take more, consciousness.
It was "occasional", that gift unlicensed
and now I was, chasing your shadow.
My dream was choppy hope
to be extorted, with your memory ..

With an eclipsed moon,
  I'll have to settle, and still.
But, it was glorious, this time,
as it were, the above.
Dignity is scored, untouched ...
When the "danger", is pure.
But this "danger", I will give my "pardon" ...
To strive, to your oblivion ...

     "beretines" = fantasy                                                        Daniel H Guasti
                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario