sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

"ARROGANCE , Tango"


                                               
                                                        "ARROGANCE, Tango"
                                                                                (tango)
I ... I have plagiarized,
All your huge excesses.
Full of "coloratura eclectic" ...
And wisely, unattainable.
For the only open window to your soul,
that You, you forgot to close.
Just out there, I could "sneak"
To snatch, your arrogance ...

The afternoon round your house ...
And I cling to your memory
As hard as language,
is this healthy allegory
I paint, in my memory,
with a brush, utopian.
I go disbanded, slowly,
those feelings that "mutate" to anything ...

Love, and not mitigated,
with the stubborn oblivion.
The night quiets the riot,
that you left in my head.
I close, I will go away from me
when I know, I'm dreaming.
Your arrogance, I apprehend,
  and transformed me in a docile "tax" ...

Another day ... another day ...
and always, I lie same.
If I leave, I'm lost ...
If I stay, it is a punishment.
  The Tango, groaning on bandoneon ...
The pains of an open heart.
"Chillan" background violins ...
That melody with "sandpaper", going through me.

It is written with "chalk"
Which of you, I feel,
I deleted the asphalt, openly,
with heavy rain, neighborhood.
From your balcony delicious ... I hold ...
Asking compassion ...
Multiply, this song ...
  As an untamed 'Chorus', who rises ...

                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario