miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

"TIME , Tango"

                                             "TIME; Tango"
                                                          (Tango)
Limited, the walls of my memory,
with what I do not want to remember.
If everyone in the end,
we own a single shade.
There's a voice that calls you today,
and that I lost in oblivion.
Nothing looks so much time,
as the mighty river ...

Once, I hit the delirium,
when I had, to remind.
Now, I did, "stop",
with what attracts me, tristuras.
I well know, that date obtuse ...
 What alone! ... Left me.
Man's destiny is irreparable,
and you get what the other does not ...

The mask I wore, it's over ...
is time, of dealing with things.
In a garden full of roses,
does not pass, the eventful life.
Always look for reality, the plot of the trap,
that transpires, nightmares,
The Tango, with its melodies,
is just one of the enemies that causes ...

What time! While commands,
and remember, your day.
I see the deep beauty of your face,
vanish, in my forbidden past.
Rain in the morning I pick up,
  cataract does not wash, my tears.
Sleep is a stubborn, bliss ...
In the shadows of the hallway, and nothing ...

There is a music very kindley...
They always listen to my madness ...
The "hourglass", never gets tired ...
where are drained, the moments and fears.
  I was given the best prize,
appropriate to your enlightened me smile ...
It was eternal ... in my heart as written word ...
And with an enigmatic unattainable ... God ...
                                                                             Daniel H Guasti
                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario