lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

"The time , I spent with you , Tango"

                                               "The time I spent with you, Tango"

                                                                                (Tango)










The time I spent with you ...

I could reach the sky with my hands.

Given their itineraries ... and hands,

elves, blushed.

The weight of the universe, whole,

I had not, imported.

The bear, unabashedly ...

Without even, anoticiado me ...




Forbidden, was "Dionysian"

the shed, with the smallest bias.

Assortment of knives,

all my recatos outmoded, fled.

  Was evaporated in a single second,

the blinding rain incuriosa crystals.

I thought perhaps I was living a dream,

or dreamed it ...




Love, raging,

as the repeated waves of an ocean.

I felt your body haunted, scoundrel ...

Break apart ... between light and shadow.

So passed that hour,

with censorship, hanging on a "rack".

Evil always denigrates the acquis ...

If that desire is slipping ...




Never ... remember, I invalidates

to investigate, in the past irreversible.

Where the "Ecstasy", was released,

in a small space of time.

"The Bacchanal" ... did not pass, unnoticed,

in his brazen, "reign".

I will say ... not intrusive ...

That was the best time, ...

That in my life, I have lived ...

                                                            Daniel H Guasti

                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario