sábado, 16 de febrero de 2013

"Quote from one life to another , Tango"

                          "Quote from one life to another, Tango"
                                                             (Tango)
The orderly future,
has its own gifts.
  Sometimes are favorable and encouraging.
Other, impossible to achieve.
Fate, declined,
I can, reach you.
In this life, we are not "peer"
released, duties and couples ...
The ages are different ...
The occasion is not conducive ...

But between us,
circulating a "hidden energy"
"Harmonious waves" ...
  And in the same "frequency".
I well, I feel,
and never stop.
We looked, sideways,
limiting, the feat.

I hope, in the next life ...
"Transmigremos" with a "date"
Will the streets "Parana and Cordoba"
In the same corner bar.
On a sunny Spring
Saturday afternoon,
  At 20 hours ...

Know, your tacit approval,
take as "Souvenir", a flower.
  and many things to say,
the two will be,
unconditionally, rather young ...
The date, secretly I already put ...
just missing ... the signing of "Boss" ...
I feel that we will be very happy,
what in this life, it was not possible,
get it back in the other ...

The bitter sorrow that afflicts me and reveals ...
  Finally disappear ...
"Brunette" ... amazing ...
I'm choosing "the Pilchas" ...
  And a bouquet of red roses ...
Prayer, by that date,
in a "Virtual Future",
Aflojaré I never ...
It is the journey of our souls,
They are eternal,
And ... that never ends ...
Meet me ... in the "Quote" ...
                            Daniel H. Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
 "Pilchas" =the dress

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario