miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

"Final Arrabal , Tango"

                                            " Final Arrabal Tango"

                                                                           (Tango)

Arrabal ... final ...

Your streets are made Luna

or the moon is made​​, Arrabal.

Time passed on your doorstep,

And always beside you ...

As an hourglass,

sand in my pocket.

I'm watching to Her

as in a continuous sleep.

I overflows, oneiric,

sleep, I can not stop dreaming ...




There is a moon, without end,

wandering the cobblestones.

Arrabal bitter

The song that I keep by your side,

It has the scent of the rose.

With your lights, trembling,

   your streets and mud.

Some barking in the distance,

And that morning, still, I miss ...




We do not repeat my accomplice mirror

the avid mirror in my room.

  It loses me by, confined

the beauty of your face.

Arrabal, I bless you,

with pride, "patched".

I'm always dropping the ball,

and my kite, never came.

And in your streets "loafers", is my prayer,

unleashing winds of guitars ...




Left to Me, those impatient shadows

from my past, "dual".

I no longer, that rings to play,

to return to meet her ...

The doors close me, alone,

you and me "afantasmas" in a "yuyal".

Your memory, it is a "ritual" ...

I stacked in your corners.

Arrabal, push all penalties alive ...

Towards a dead end ... ...

                                                             Daniel H Guasti

     "Arrabal" = down-town  


  "Yuyal" = rough

"afantasman" = turn ghost



                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario