jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

Patio with wisteria , Tango"

                                                 "Patio with wisteria, Tango"
                                                                             (Tango)



Neighborhood yard with wisteria,
that overwhelm their accomplices walls,
A house with Moon itself precedes you,
and your little girl

 Flushing , Patio , that my own tears,
That day you left ... ...

The Tango gave you "plate" of "poor myth"
patio, overwhelmed with wisteria.
Where the Aurora mirror,
and the furtive Tango routine.
You, you were fine print,
to write, my pages better.
Someone silva, in the distant street
the dawn, my stubborn heart.

A fine rain,
it falls in your gardens,
me back to my past,
and esotericism of these drawings ...
That never erased,
neither day nor night,
Luck had his ephemeral auspices,
with that love that you stole.
  With the feats never hide,
time ever, "dissolute".
There where moments happened inviolable,
be overestimated, promises ...

Patio, still shines on you,
the wanderi "Buenos Aires", moon's
The neighborhood has given you his most emeritus chair
to ever abandon him.
Cry in the ancient courtyard bandoneon,
evoking hallucinated "Milongas".
And the nerve of your deluded eyes,
lurking in my endless nights ...
I ... that I have plagiarized the mystery of your message ...
wisely ... unattainable ...
                                                                Daniel H. Guasti
                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario