martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

"DREAMS ; Tango"

                                             "DREAMS, Tango"
                                                           (Tango)
In my dream,
I tried, warn,
That the dream was mine.
  In dreaming .... that you were,
dreaming with me.
Both dreams were confused,
And I did not know,
what my dream ...
And what yours ...

Then, I went into "Astral", asleep,
I saw the "silver thread"
shine as "moons"
They wove both "threads"
like a rope ... skies ...
I could feel your warm hands,
in a dream ... unique.
  As two empty glasses,
thirsty, dreams ...

In that dream wanderer,
I never knew, their intimate screening.
But the two were the same ...
What a dream! ... So bold,
that dream was unexpected,
when combined with yours.
  Dreaming the miracle of a dream together ...
And in the same field.
Rumors of the night,
We spoke with magical powers.
I do not know if what happened to me was true ...
But, hopefully, prophetic ...
The two, sing the same Tango ...
With two "ringers", other ...

To dream, to dream with you ...
Nothing has meaning.
I dreamed this dream ...
To understand that we were "One" ...
Eternity we rebelled,
his most intimate secret.
In an unlikely ... "time of dreams"
so different from ours
Within its "infinite Spirit" ...
Both were entirely united ...
                                                           Daniel H Guasti
                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario