martes, 23 de julio de 2013

"TRANSFINITE NUMBERS , Tango"

                                                           


                                           "Transfinite numbers, Tango"
                                                                              (Tango)


I never, I sated that great yearning,
of figure you out, deep.
Try loosing , this "mystery-Knot"
What binds you to your hermetisms.
Imitate ... the "transfinite numbers"
giving his way to a giddy "virtuality".
Sometimes, I dream of animosity,
finally in that "field", I've discovered ...

Incessant were, substantial ways,
when I tried, investigate your inaccessible soul.
Your deep mysteries, I pushed,
for me, should wander through this "saga".
You can not host, my memory,
many mysteries together.
Your enigmas, not intimidated,
perhaps, so much, that I love you.
The "transfinite numbers" are my ally,
 when I pretend, projecting myself in your same feelings.

This network is erratic,
 I'm not leaving, to mislead in bewilderment.
As a defaulter twilight,
breathe calm, I deserved appeasement.
No drain, on the edge of the coming years,
acertarte the prodigy in your "hermeticism".
The "silk thread" I have desovillado,
I will return, for the intricate "mazes".
Never will cease, on this, my heroic struggle
for You ... I never lower my arms tired.

The great feat, I do not deny the win ...
when on my way, stand Utopias.
They will lack and meaningless, the vain "Statistics",
persist in only qualify ... Rare.
If I decline claudicará, my last word,
 and not give up, for such a noble purpose.
There is inside me a message Mystic,
I propose, optimism and perseverance.
I do not possess the gift of the "Riddle" ...
I only ... the great value of what I'm looking ...
                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario