sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

"MOMENTS , Tango"


                                   

                                                    "MOMENTS, Tango"
                                                                             (tango)
I just became a Tango ...
To mourn, in my comfort.
Enlarge ... I do not want.
Well is that there greatest hardships.
His gaze was intense and relentless,
of that woman, sitting on the bar.
And now, whom I will not complain,
shy if I was right, "the mold".

Life is so full of pain,
that one is hard to accept, "good".
Sometimes when you're blowing a "Tailwind"
not utilized, the time.
Perhaps my story with that "Mina"
I had not been happy ...
Nice way of spitting ...
What does not, remedy.

With her ​​blue eyes, was a torment,
she looked at me with insistence.
And I "zarpado", of decency,
I gave him no, my back.
Nobody saves the revolution,
it was installed, inside my head.
She was a beautiful woman for others,
to enter it, in my poor "canon".

And I always come back as a bird brooding,
groping case again, I see.
There are days when I'm wrong ...
And ... I think all are watching,
They are the "Rayes" I remain,
not have done the right thing ....
The fervor slowly, I was being spent,
in that bar, between "Rivadavia" and "Castro Barros" ....

He gave me another lesson, destination,
by waste, then.
The "Bondi", passed by ...
And bye! ... Were ... in the past ...
Even I perceive, her beautiful eyes deep ...
fixing me with his eyes ...
The nights ... never go ...
while I dream ... She ...
I have wanted to apologize ...
  Tell ... I've been an "asshole" ...
 
"Zarpado"= to much                                                                    Daniel H Guasti
 "Bondi" = a bus                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
 "Rayes"= Mad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario