lunes, 15 de julio de 2013

"Masquerade , Tango"

                                                 

                                                       "Masquerade, Tango"
                                                                             (tango)
Now ... I feel totally acquitted ...
From the "Mask", I have been.
If for you, I pretended,
What never was, nor will be ...
Amended, in my future,
I did not know, to do,
With the awful satire, unresolved
that step obtuse and lame ...
Walked those corridors, perplexed,
in a hidden maze ...
Without knowing, where, choose.

I am tired with my shyness, to both resist ...
And I gave varied, privileges,
And I've already emptied agony
of my deep faith.
Things, sometimes you get the opposite,
and thus more inappropriate.
Do not complain my forgetfulness, for heartbroken ...
I already inmiscuí with this episode.

The precise "Laws of the Universe"
you, I have failed.
By being imprisoned by your side ...
I still have not settled ...
Tight limits of my poor ego.
The enduring and erratic way
will be a shield for my next mistakes.

They will become, in storms,
the exordia of my pride devalued,
And those "Masquerade", which I imposed on me,
  birds flee ... like impatient.
The bandoneon, it was tiring,
  to repeat the same "Tango" vacuous.
For a woman who does not love you ...
It is better to be prepared for "crack" ...
or for landing ... very attentive ...

I do not desire, that we speak of "prognosis" ...
With such, to shun the subject.
Or sweep it under a rug...
  My ears have been closed,
and I do not drink, your sweet music.
Convinced of his lack of talent,
The daunting providence
Perhaps, to me, I promise,
  another face, fake ...
But, although I "estrole" against a hard wall ...
The same and feel ... I am, winning ...
I would like to anchor in the future,
not be so greedy ...
Perhaps very puzzling ... but even ... Worthy ...

 / Daniel H. Guasti
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

" estrole" = to crash

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario