sábado, 13 de julio de 2013

"Anamorphosis in he Night , Tango"


                                       

                                               "Anamorphosis in the Night Tango"
                                                                             (tango)
I'll get the neighborhood , night out ...
"Orejeando" your shadow.
And the miracle to discover you,
reflected in the window.
The silent street,
  I mirrored, your image.
  And nothing, the "collage"
  your beauty distorted ...

My reluctant fantasies,
Today I leave.
As a "Anamorfosis" timely
ensuring that you do not ignore.
"Foreshortening", at night,
I rolled back, as a conviction.
Waiting, I implore you,
or I will show up as a ghost ...

With my mind bewildered,
under the umbrella.
And my condition, if anyone,
away from your presence.
My mind, I reconstructed,
with the fervor of a "goldsmith".
The rain, which is inflamed,
nothing clears your name.

Profane fiction, the "sender"
like a dream, without haste.
You're lying, now,
in this reality, unsustainable.
Your memory does not fade,
and I will discover, in the other window.
I watch, and you're teasing,
in my ongoing effort to recover ...

No truce in the depths of my soul ...
And to me, as I run, courage.
I look like a "Mendicant Monk"
swearing, by You.
It is puzzling, my becoming
and madness trying to lord.
Weather and its ruthless logic ...
with your "black eyes" ... No case ... nothing can ...
                                                           Daniel H. Guasti
                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario