sábado, 20 de julio de 2013

"EXCHANGES , Tango"


                                           

                                                    "EXCHANGES, Tango"
                                                                                  (tango)
I inflict on report me, discordant ...
First, your varied vanities.
I hide behind my image,
with a fervor, hyperbole.
I try, to avoid me,
as a docile, "Puppet".
Your cunning, unpredictable,
and always, I adjusted it to these "Laws" ...

Out of fear, to the inevitable.
my poor Ego, usually abdicates.
Never, I was accustomed to the courage,
when it came, women.
Always, for me have been unintelligible ...
therefore, I have not "submitted battle."
And I opted for the "exchange" ...
Advocate ... is preferable.

Trying, to save my dignity,
and that I take, coward.
When it comes, to stubbornly oppose pride,
relationships will always fail.
Much, is more destructive
this dastardly possibility ... to no longer see you.
My courage, deter,
a single moment of your happy look.

The dream, it is unique,
if it does not exist tomorrow.
But my mind is not subject,
and above, the healthy liberty,
As much as we can fail,
I keep the last hope.
They tip the balance, and it is known ...
to the side, less fair.

It's all a tragedy, you leave ...
But it is also ugly leave ...
But in the latter case the guilt soon cease ...
Not well, "pull the string" ...
So the "swaps" you saved,
  if not done, pathological ...
In this world, there is nothing logical ...
And the "Random" opportunists ... is stubbornly in dance ...
                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar                                

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario