lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

"The Mirror of my room , Tango"

                                           


                                                   "The Mirror of my room , tango"
                                                                                (tango)

It is not expensive ...
With your beautiful naked body ...
The mirror, in my room.
Just my sad face, copies.
I look at myself in the mirror,
and I think I am, another,
Incriminándome, judicious,
by another being, I am watched.

They spend idle hours ... ...
and are pushing, my sorrow.
As the Moon, I do not "make money" ...
  I spy the warm sun in the morning.
And another day without your fervor,
or a defendant, look.
The mirror only reflects the anguish in my room,
as a sordid, empty theater ...

I name it ... this beloved Tango ...
when despair, impels me ...
Fine "augur" a future inexcusable ...
Cold censor our roads equivocal.
  It becomes your casual look "Bemoles"
that has swallowed, and "tempered" the Mirror.

That Aurora. the dreamed, other ...
  It revealed, true mirror.
But I much I complain,
as the mirror .. to you, do not copy.
It's when my troubles, are distorted,
and I'm babbling, strange words.
I still, I have not lost the tricks,
my madness, tempting.

You ... you've been caught,
in the "virtual" Mirror.
I every now and then, I pray,
your picture, I return.
To explain certain things,
to redeem, in your mercy.
  In your last, goodbye cruel,
escaped, my last hope.
Are there options? ... More fantastic ...
Well ... as the verse ... I saved ...
                                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario